Returning an unwanted item?
We get it, sometimes something just doesn’t work for you and you want your money back. Don’t worry, as long as an item is still in its original condition, we accept returns, subject to the rules below.
If you return an item requesting a refund within 15 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, we'll give you a full refund by way of the original payment method or we'll give you an Live Voltage gift voucher for the amount equivalent to the price you paid for the item.
We aim to refund you within 30 working days of receiving the returned item. You may choose to return either via our mail back options or at our retail stores in Singapore.
If you request a refund for an item during the above time frames but you can't return it to us for some reason, please get in touch – but any refund will be at our discretion.
We don’t accept returns for unwanted items after the relevant returns period above. If you try to make a return, we may have to send it back to you and ask you to cover the delivery costs.
What happens to my return if I ordered using a pay later solution?
If you've placed an order with one of our pay later solutions, you’ll be paying for your order in regular instalments or within 15 days of it being placed. If you return an item within 15 days of it being delivered or available for collection, we'll give you a full refund.
If you decide to return something after 15 days of it being delivered to you or available for collection, a Live Voltage gift voucher will be issued to you instead, and any Pay Later payments will still apply. Live Voltage as no liability to you for these payments or any additional charges incurred, so make sure to pay them off in full!
Delivery costs and proof of postage
Depending on the options available in your country, you'll be responsible for the cost of returning any items. We strongly recommend you get proof of postage.
Non-Exchangeable & Non-Refundable Items & Brands
Please note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns, and suppliers' requests, certain items and brands are non-exchangeable, non-returnable, and non-refundable. Exchanges are only available for size and/or colour of the same style. Exchanging for a different product is strictly not allowed; We recommend to return your original item for a refund and place a new order for the different product.
Kindly double check that the items you wish to return do not fall under this list.
- Beauty products
- e-Gift cards
- Lingerie sets (including women's shapewear and body shapers)
- Headphones and earphones
- Food and snacks
- Items Sold by Sellers(non-exchangeable but refundable)
Please note: If the returns team receives a non-returnable item, we will send back the item to the original shipping address without a refund/exchange.
As the list is non-exhaustive and may vary from time to time, you can always refer to your Product Page for your item's return/exchange eligibility.
Of course, it’s fine to try an item on like you would in a shop, but please don’t actually wear it. If an item is returned to us damaged, worn or in an unsuitable condition, we won’t be able to give you a refund and we may have to send it back to you (and ask you to cover the delivery costs). Alternatively, we (at our sole discretion) may choose to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of an item.
All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging where possible, including tags (e.g., shoes should be returned with the original shoe box).
If we notice an unusual pattern of returns activity that doesn’t sit right: e.g. we suspect someone is actually wearing their purchases and then returning them or ordering and returning loads – way more than even the most loyal Live Voltage customer would order – then we might have to deactivate the account and any associated accounts. If this happens to you and you think we’ve made a mistake, please get in touch with Customer Care and we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
- Live Voltage reserves the rights to withhold any refunds if your original item have not reached our warehouse.
- Ensure that refund details given are correct and complete.
- Any incorrect and/or incomplete entries will be refunded entirely to Wallet Credit.
- If you opt for a refund via your original payment method, the refund value will be apportioned according to the amount paid via store credits and your original payment method.
- Exchanges are not allowed if the price difference is more than original purchase item.
- Exchange orders are only refundable via wallet credit.
- Voucher codes cannot be re-issued and are non-refundable. If you return an item which was purchased using a voucher code, only the final paid price (after discount) will be refunded.
- We are unable to accommodate any refund reversal requests for Wallet Credit if 30 days have past from the refund date.
- Any refunded store credit that is used on a new order (including exchange orders), can only be refunded as store credit - even if a different refund method is selected.
Incorrect and Defective item
We are terribly sorry and we would like to make it up to you!
Please drop us an email here with the following details:
- Your order number
- The matter of the issue (e.g. incorrect/defective item)
- The serial number found on the product tag or product packaging
- Pictures or videos, whichever applicable