- Total area: 10m(W) x 18m(L)
- Shooting area: 10m(W) x 6m(L)
- Cyclorama wall
- Make up area
- Changing room
- 5 high power BTU air-conditioners
- High ceiling (3.5m)
LIGHTING & MODIFIERS
- Profoto 901027 B1X500 AirTTL location kit x 1
- Profoto 901028 B1X500 AirTTL To-Go Kit x 1
- Profoto 901031 Profoto Air Remote x 2
- Profoto 254712 Softbox RFi 5" Octa (150cm) x 1
- Profoto 254704 Softbox RFi 3x4"(90 x 120cm) x 2
- Profoto 254709 Softbox RFi 1x4"(30 x 120cm) x 2
- Profoto 1005501 RFi Speedring x 1
- Profoto 101220 OCF Beauty Dish 2' x 1
- Profoto 101220 OCF Softgrid 2'Octa x 1
- Profoto 100624 Magnum Reflector 50 Degree 337mm x 2
- Profoto Umbrella x 1
- Profoto Giant x 1
- Profoto Acute 2 2400 x 1
- Profoto Acute D4 Head x 2
- Profoto Zoom x 2
- Mola Softlight x 1
- JL Creative Light Softbox 30x120RF x 1
LIGHTING SUPPORT & OTHERS
- Manfrotto A2033LKIT C-Stand Kit 33 Sliding Leg x 6
- Manfrotto 1314B Background Support System (9"Width) x 1
- Manfrotto 055 Aluminium 3 - Section Tripod, w/ Horizontal Column x 1
- Manfrotto MH496 Centre Ball Head x 1
- Manfrotto 183 Aluminum Table ( Laptop/projector) (25x35)cm x 1
- Manfrotto MT190X3 without Head x 1
- Manfrotto 36061 Bassano-Italy ART 069 x 1
- Mini version of Manfrotto 36061 Bassano-Italy ART 069 x 1
- Manfrotto 008BU x 1
- Photoflex Transpac X 1
- Trident TDR 5 in 1 Reflector x 1
- Sand Bags Black x 6
- Savage 9ft Background Paper (Multiple colours)
- Apple Box x 1
- Product Shoot Table x 1
- Bluetooth system
- Heavy duty steamer x 1
- Clothing racks x 2
- 55inch HD TV x 1
- Hair straightener
- Hair dryer
- Wooden Table x 1
- Table Top x 2
- Wooden Stand x 2
AVAILABLE BACKDROP COLOURS
OTHER STUDIO SPECIFICATIONSIf you are shooting bulky items, do take note of the following door measurements so that your items can be carried into the studio. Please do consider some additional space for trolleys and movers carrying the bulky item
- Main Studio Entrance Size
- 140 cm (W) x 235 cm (H)
- Studio Door
- 150 cm (W) x 210 cm (H)
- Cargo Lift
- 185 cm (W) x 210 cm (H) x 270 cm (D)
PHOTOGRAPHERSShould you require a photographer for your shoot, do check out our partner photographer below. You can also DM or email us for a more extensive list of photographers.
- Respect the value and integrity of Live Voltage’s property.
- No smoking inside the studio.
- No worn shoes on the cyclorama platform. If outside shoes are required, use a towel and water to wipe clean. Only model‘s clean shoes are allowed.
- Do not step on the curve area of the cyclorama - it’s fragile.
- Photography equipment used has to be put back to its original placement.
- Do not cut the background paper.
- Avoid eating and drinking inside the shooting area.
- Properly dispose of all drinks and food into the trash bins.
- Respect our neighbours and keep the noise level down.
- Kindly stick to the reserved time or notify the studio in advance should more time be required (subject to availability).
- You are liable to pay any additional expenses incurred by the use of the studio during your rental time.
- Avoid unlawful downloads and browsing malicious websites when using the studio internet.
- Report any damages, problems or concerns immediately.
- Keep our studio/office clean after your session.
- Return all the equipment to its original location after using.
Do note that should any of these rules be broken, you may be required to pay additional expenses and/or banned from using the Live Voltage studio. Live Voltage Studio is under 24-Hours CCTV surveillance.